CALL US: 0203 174 1311

EEA Residence & Family Permits

Contact Us
EEA nationals have the right to bring their family members to the UK. Non-EEA family members can apply for EEA Family Permits and Residence Cards.

Who Can Apply for Residence Cards and Family Permits

he family of an EEA citizen is defined as:

• An EEA national's spouse or civil partner;
• Any children or grandchildren of an EEA national, your spouse or civil partner who are under 21 years of age or who are dependent on an EEA national; and;
• The parents or grandparents of an EEA national, your spouse or civil partner.

How We Can Help

If you need legal support with your EEA Residence Card or Family Permit application you can contact our friendly team on 0203 174 1311 or simply send us a message and we will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.

Our office is based at New Kings House, 136-144 New Kings Road, SW6 4LZ and it is located just 5 minutes from the Putney Bridge tube station.