• Unfair Dismissal;
• Unlawful Discrimination;
• Contract of Employment;
• Unlawful deductions from Wages;
• Employment Tribunals.
We charge fixed fees in helping you resolve your employment matters and they will be from £200 plus the VAT at 20% for an initial consultation on an employment matter such as unfair dismissal or advice on the reduction in wages or some similar type of employment problem. For full representation in a full hearing in an Employment Tribunal, in regard to an unfair dismissal or a claim for discrimination, or a combination of such matters, our fees will be in the region from £3,000 to £5000 plus the VAT at 20%, depending on the number of hours that we will need to spend preparing your case for a full hearing.
Disbursements necessary to progress your case such as a court fee to the Court of Appeal, or an expert report on a relevant issue, will have to be paid to us in advance. No fees are payable to an Employment Tribunal/the Appeal Employment Tribunal at present. We will also regularly update about the progress on your matter and there will be no further costs payable for such updates.
We will take full instructions from you in order to complete an appropriate online Employment Claim form on your behalf, and examples of work to be done in this connection are as follows: checking your supporting documentation, completing online forms, drafting particulars of claim, drafting witness statements, advising you on the prospects of success of your application and also on the progress of your application, etc. This is included in the price of our service.
The key stages of the application process will involve making an in time application to an Employment Tribunal will usually be 3 months minus one day from the date you were dismissed or the last incident of discrimination that took place, or within 6 months in the case of a redundancy claim being raised. In case you need to make an appeal to the Employment Appeal Tribunal on a point of law, the relevant time limit is 42 days from the date on which the written reasons were sent to the parties.
We will regularly update about any notifications/updates received from the decision maker that is also included in the price of our service.
Our office is based at New Kings House, 136-144 New Kings Road, SW6 4LZ and it is located just 5 minutes from the Putney Bridge tube station.
6. We charge fixed fees for our work on employment matters. Our fee for the initial advice, including the submission of an early reconciliation form to the ACAS is £600 inclusive of the VAT. If you decide to submit an ET1 claim to an Employment Tribunal, our fee for such work will be £1200 inclusive of the VAT. For the advice and advocacy at a two day hearing, we will charge £2400 inclusive of the VAT, or £3,600 for representation at a three day hearing at an employment tribunal.
“Please note that you might want to be represented at such a hearing by counsel, for which you will incur additional costs, approximately between £1,000-£2000 for a one day or a two day hearing at an Employment Tribunal. ”
7. Mr Igor Komusanac, a solicitor qualified in 2004, has more than ten years of experience in representing claimants in respect of employment matters. Miss Wiktoria Targonska, a solicitor qualified in 2015, has been representing claimants in respect of employment matters with employers for more than five years. Both of us work without supervision but the principal of the firm is Igor Komusanac.
8. Likely travel expenses are costs of travel fares (£50-£100) to attend hearings at Employment Tribunals, expert witness reports (in particular if a defendant disputes that the claimant has a disability) are estimated to be in the region of £1500, interpreting costs could be at the rate of £25 per hour.
9. If you would like to be represented by counsel at a final hearing of your employment claim, please note that counsel’s fees are not included in the cost of our services/fees. Neither is included the cost of any travel fares/photocopying charges/expert fees that you might need to require as part of proceedings.