The following categories are able to apply for ILR:
• Tier 1 and Tier 2 of the Points-Based System;
• Husband, wife, civil partner or unmarried/same-sex partner of a British citizen or someone who is settled here;
• Children of British citizens or persons who are settled here;
• Victims of domestic violence;
• Work permit holder;
• Ministers of religion, missionary or members of a religious order;
• Self-employed lawyers;
• UK ancestry and other categories.
If you need legal support with your ILR application you can contact our friendly team on 0207 731 8182 or simply send us a message and we will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
Our office is based in New Kings Road, SW6 just 5 minutes from the Putney Bridge tube station.
3. Mr Igor Komusanac, a solicitor qualified in 2004, has more 10 years of experience in representing applicants in respect of immigration matters. Miss Wiktoria Targonska, a solicitor qualified in 2015, has been representing applicants in respect of their matters with the H. Office/Immigration Tribunals since 2015. Both of us work without supervision but the principal of the firm is Igor Komusanac.
Rule 1 (5) (d) insufficient information about the cost of any likely disbursements.
4. Likely disbursements that might be incurred and charged on top of our fee, when representing you in your immigration matter, are costs of any travel fare to attend hearings at Immigration Tribunals (est. £20-100) , costs of expert witness reports ( country reports/medical reports), around £1500, interpreting costs that could be at the rate of £25 per hour;
Rule 1 (5) (f) insufficient information about likely timescales.
5. Applications for further leave to remain submitted to the Home Office are usually subject to delays but on average, an applicant can expect to receive a decision on his application within 1-3 months after he attended a biometric appointment. If an application for further leave is refused, you would normally have 14 days, if you are in the UK to appeal to the FtT, or 28 days if you are submitting your appeal from abroad.