CALL: 0207 731 8182

Leave to Remain (Extensions)

Contact Us
Initial applications and applications for extensions of leave to remain.

Further Leave to Remain in the UK

eave to remain (extension) applications can be submitted to the UK Border Agency in the following categories:

  • Further Leave to Remain FLR(M)
  •       This is an application for an extension of stay in the UK as the partner of a person present and settled in the UK or       as a partner of a person with Refugee Leave or Humanitarian Protection and for biometric immigration document.
  • Tier 1 General extension
  • Tier 1 General Entrepreneur
  • Tier 1 Graduate Students
  • Tier 2 General
  • Tier 2 Ministers of Religion
  • Tier 4 Students
  • Tier 4 Child Students
  • Tier 5 Visas (Youth Mobility Scheme, Charity Worker, Religious Worker, Creative & Sporting, International Agreement and Government Authorised Exchange)

How we can help you to obtain your Leave

If you need legal support with your Leave to Remain application you can contact our friendly team on 0207 731 8182 or simply send us a message and we will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.

Our office is based at New Kings House, 136-144 New Kings Road, SW6 4LZ and it is located just 5 minutes from the Putney Bridge tube station.