We Advise on:
• Applications under the EEA regulations;
• Asylum and human rights applications;
• Entry clearance applications and related appeals;
• Spouse applications and applications for further leave to remain in the UK;
• Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier and Tier 5 of the Points-Based System;
• Indefinite Leave to Remain;
• Leave to Remain (Extensions);
• British citizenship;
• Appeals to the Immigration Tribunal;
• Judicial Review;
• Unfair Dismissal and Unlawful Discrimination;
• Divorce petitions.
BB had lived in the UK for more than 20 years without having any regularised immigration status. He did not even have any documents or papers showing his immigration status in this country.
We made representations to the Home Office for him to stay here on the basis of long residency. Although there had been a deportation order made against him, his case for staying in the UK was strong. The representations that we made were accepted by the Home Office and he was granted indefinite leave to remain.
CC was disabled as a result of torture in his home country and was living in the UK, relying on public funds to maintain and accommodate himself. His wife was refused entry clearance by the British Consulate on the ground that CC could not maintain her without further recourse to public funds in the UK.
We represented CC and his wife, made an appeal, pointing out that she was willing and able to work in the UK and would not in fact be a burden on the state. This appeal was successful and they are now together in the UK.
If you need legal support with your immigration matter or employment related issues you can contact our friendly team on 0207 731 8182 or simply send us a message and we will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
Our office is based in Fulham, at New Kings House, 136-144 New Kings Road, SW6 4LZ SW6 4LZ just 5 minutes from the Putney Bridge tube station.