ixed fees include all our advice, attendances, written and telephone correspondence with the Clients and relevant third parties; consideration, preparation and submission of applications and relevant supporting documents. Our fees do not include expert’s fees, i.e. country or medical experts, counsel or interpreters.
Clients will be notified about these additional disbursements when necessary. Based upon information provided by Clients to us during the initial consultation, Clients will be advised of the fee they would need to pay to engage Igor & Co to represent them in respect of their matters. If after Clients submit additional information/ documentation to Igor & Co, and it appears that the case is more complex than was envisaged during the initial consultation stage, the client might be asked to pay further fee. That will not exceed upper limit of a figure range of a type of application quoted below. Our fee will depend on your individual circumstances and complexity of your case.
The fixed fee we will charge will be based on the circumstances of your case, such asthe amount of time we would need to spend on advising you and preparing your case, the amount of supporting documents/evidence that we would need to consider, the level of support and assistance you would require, whether there would be any complicating factors such as previous immigration refusals etc. Our fixed fee is based on the amount of time we spend and complexity of your case.
We have two supervising solicitors. Both of our solicitors have many years of experience in preparation of immigration applications as well as in advocacy and preparations of appeals in the Immigration Tribunals and Judicial Reviews. For your convenience please see below fee information regarding some of the most common types of the immigration applications. Our price range excludes Home Office fees, Immigration Health Surcharge, Court/Tribunal’s fees and our fees for premium appointments or interviews. Please note that our fixed fees below do not include the VAT at 20% and disbursements (i.e. costs of postage, travel expenses, photocopying etc.).
The following fixed fees will apply:
• Consultation (1 hour) ~ £100;
• Consultation (30 min) ~ £60;
• Application Checking Service ~ £250 – £350;
• British Citizenship (Naturalisation or Registration) ~ £500 – £1,000;
• EEA Family Permit ~ £700 – 1,300;
• EEA Family Member – Residence Card ~ £700 – £1,300;
• Extended Family Member – Residence Card ~ £750 – £1,400;
• EEA Family Member/Extended Family Member Permanent Residence (Settlement) ~ £700 – £1, 400;
• EEA Nationals Permanent Residence (Settlement) ~ £550 – £1,300;
• Family settlement: spouses/civil partners, fiancées/proposed civil partners, unmarried/same-sex partners, children, parent (in country and from abroad) ~ £700 – £2,000;
• Applications based on long residence ~ £800 – £1,700;
• Applications based on private and family life ~ £700 – £1,700;
• Applications outside of the Immigration Rules ~ £900 – £1,500;
• Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) ~ £800 – £2,000;
• Visit visa applications ~ £550 – 1,200;
• Sponsor Licence applications for business and Colleges ~ £1,500 – £3,000;
• Points Based System applications: Tier 1 General/Exceptional Talent ~ £800 – £1,500;
• Tier 1 Investor/Entrepreneur ~ £1,500 – £3,600;
• Tier 2 ~ £800 – £1,500;
• Tier 4 Student ~ £650 – £1,200;
• Tier 5 ~ £800 – £1,500;
• Dependants under the Point Based System ~ £600 – £1,500;
• Applications under Turkish ECCA ~ £750 – £1,700;
• Domestic Worker ~ £700 – £1,000;
• Appeals: Drafting Grounds of Appeal and completing appeal form ~ £500 – £950;
• In-country/Entry Clearance/EEA appeals at First Tier Tribunal (preparation and representations) ~ £1,000 – £1,700;
• Application for permission to appeal to the Upper Tribunal ~ £500 – £1,000;
• Upper Tribunal hearing (preparation and representation) ~ £1,000 – £1,500;
• Administrative Review ~ £650 – £1,500;
• For fees regarding deportation, asylum or any other matters not listed above please contact us and we will be happy to provide you with our quote.
If you need legal support with your application you can contact our friendly team on 0207 731 8182 or simply send us a message and we will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
Our office is based in New Kings Road, SW6 just 5 minutes from the Putney Bridge tube station.